Ever think about giving an energy treatment to someone?
Reiki is a wonderful tool to support the healing of family and friends, ourselves and even pets. Reiki at the first level is a gentle healing energy that supports the body and mind with joy and relaxation. Check out other articles I’ve written about Reiki and how it helps you.
This attunement is in the tradition of Usui Reiki, which developed in Japan after it’s discovery of by (or energetic gifting to) Dr. Mikao Usui. This method grew in practice and has spread like wildfire since it’s introduction to the United States by Mrs. Hawayo Takata from Hawaii, sprouting many off shoots. We stick to the original teachings as much as possible and discuss some of the other developments after the original discovery.
What you will learn and receive for Reiki 1:
- Reiki Level 1 attunement in the Usui Reiki Tradition
- Reiki Manual
- Ability to channel/transmit Reiki energy to others
- Hand positions for self-treatment
- Hand positions for treating others
- History of Usui Reiki
- How Reiki Works
- Reiki Meditations
- Practice giving Reiki to Yourself and Others
- Self-Cleansing techniques to use after a Reiki treatment
When & Where:
Location will be shared with attendees who RSVP. Please contact us if you have questions.
Saturday, Nov 19, 2016 | 9:30pm – 3:00pm (30 min lunch) | SE Austin
Workshop and Attunement $195